Read about MFA@FLA in the Fall 2019 issue of Explore, the magazine of the University of Florida Graduate School
Our Recent Books
- William Logan’s poem, “Moon, January,” is published in the New York Review of Books.
- Alumnus Scott Brennan’s poetry collection, Raft Made of Seagull Feathers, is published by The Main Street Rag
- Camille Bordas’ story, “Only Orange,” is published in The New Yorker
- Jill Ciment features in This American Life episode 689: Digging up the Bones.
- Jill Ciment’s novel The Body in Question, is a New York Times pick for 100 Notable Books of 2019.
- Kevin Wilson’s novel, Nothing to See Here, is a New York Times pick for 100 Notable Books of 2019.
- Erin O’Luanaigh’s poem, “The Awful Truth,” is published in Agni.
- Kevin Wilson’s (Fiction, 2004) new novel, Nothing to See Here, is the November pick for the Today Show Book Club and receives stellar reviews in The New York Times and The Washington Post. Its screen rights are purchased by 3000 Pictures. The novel was written in 10 days.
- Ange Mlinko reviews Karen Solie’s The Caiplie Caves in The New York Review of Books.
- Daniel J. O’Malley’s story, “Simon,” is published in Granta.”