Our Recent Books
- Jill Ciment will be in a new episode of This American Life this Sunday (12/8).
- Jill Ciment’s novel, The Body in Question, is a New York Times pick for 100 Notable Books of 2019.
- Kevin Wilson’s novel, Nothing to See Here, is a New York Times pick for 100 Notable Books of 2019.
- Erin O’Luanaigh’s poem “The Awful Truth” is published in Agni.
- Kevin Wilson’s (Fiction, 2004) new novel, Nothing to See Here, is the November pick for the Today Show Book Club and receives stellar reviews in The New York Times and The Washington Post. Its screen rights are purchased by 3000 Pictures. The novel was written in 10 days.
- Ange Mlinko reviews Karen Solie’s The Caiplie Caves in The New York Review of Books.
- Daniel J. O’Malley’s story “Simon” is published in Granta.
- Ange Mlinko’s poem “Watteau” is published in The London Review of Books
- Michael Hofmann’s poem “The Resident” has just been published in The New York Review of Books.
- Ange Mlinko’s poem “Sleepwalking in Venice,” originally published in The Paris Review, is chosen by Major Jackson for inclusion in Best American Poetry 2019.
- An interview with Michael Hofmann appears in the new issue of The Paris Review, as part of its series “The Art of Translation.”