Skip to content
Our Recent Books
- Ange Mlinko reviews The Collected Stories of Diane Williams in The London Review of Books.
- David Leavitt’s review of Christopher Castellani’s Leading Men appears in the February 24th, 2019 issue of The New York Times Book Review.
- Rachel Khong (MFA, 2011)’s review of three new memoirs appears in the March 3rd, 2019 issue of The New York Times Book Review.
- Ange Mlinko’s poem “Sleepwalking in Venice,” first published in The Paris Review, was chosen by Major Jackson for inclusion in Best American Poetry 2019.
- Ange Mlinko wrote about one of her favorite poets Joseph Brodsky for The Sewanee Review.
- William Logan reviewed Leonard Cohen’s The Flame in the New York Times Book Review.
- Ange Mlinko judged Yale’s 2019 Bollingen Prize for Poetry.
- Michael Hofmann will be delivering the Clarendon Lectures at Oxford under the title “Messing Around in Boats – Ranier Maria Rilke, Arthur Rimbaud, Eugenio Montale, and Karen Solie.”
- Camille Bordas and David Leavitt will teach at the Disquiet International Literary Program in June 2019.
- Ange Mlinko reviewed Hey, Marfa by Jeffrey Yang and Baby, I Don’t Care by Chelsea Minnis in The New York Review of Books.
- Alumnus Eric Smith (Poetry, ’09) has become the new managing editor of the Sewanee Review.
- Alumnus Aaron Thier published an article about Denis Johnson on Lit Hub.